Monday, February 25, 2008

Interesting thought, the one minute thought experiment. I shall try this out for myself.

When is this one minute going to start?

Oh, just now. Okay, er. Hmm, Parasitology's great, hoping more in the same vein will be forthcoming. I wonder what Taryn's up to. Probably sleeping. Had to backspace twice here, made two typos. I like pie, but only if the crust isn't too thick.

And that's a minute. Hmm. Intriguing. Let's try this again.

The tawny frogmouth is a native Australian bird which camouflages itself as a stump. Which for some reason reminds me of cigarettes. It's just occurred to me that if I could type as fast as I could think I would have more thoughts down in this one minute space. What of the world oil crisis then?

Darn. Overshot by three seconds. Exactly as I said, if I had the ability to manifest my thoughts in words as quickly as they come, I wouldn't be curtailed by my deficient typing ability. Oh well, a third try.

Saw a plane today. No I didn't, that was yesterday. My rat's got some sort of respiratory problem, I don't know what it is. Gotta catch Kaela in the aquarium someday. Oh, and experiment was approved, it's always nice, crap I have to email Maxi.

This is ridiculous. It's somehow just not working for me. I'll try something different, I'll try and name as many friends as I can in one minute. Starting....now.

Aiman
Alissa
Azam
Gabriel
Fahad
Taryn
Kaela
Pete
Alex
Alex
Daphne
Lily
Nadiah
Jolivette
Mario
Chian Shen

Wow...I am DEFICIENT! This isn't so much train of thought as a cartwheeling carriage with five busted wheels. I give up. This experiment sods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home